Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Great Season Black Knights!!


"I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over again in my life and that's why I succeed." ~ Michael Jordan

Great season boys! Hold your heads up high! You gave all the teams you played this year a run for their money right up until the end of the game each and every game this year! You are our champions!!! Each and every one of you learned new things this year and can build on that next year. And look how many new friends you've made! This season isn't over yet! We still have the banquet to look forward to. And let me tell you~ it's gonna be a blast! We're still working out the details and will keep you all posted.

Let's hear it for our Black Knights!!!

1 comment:

  1. Tough loss yesterday boys! Keep your heads up and know inside that you are a good football team. You will bounce back. Remember what these last couple games FELT like at the end and vow to do your part to make sure you dont feel like that again. Winning is an attitude, winning is earned.. and winning becomes a habit. Not simply from winning, but because in order to win you have to learn what it take to win. Once you learn that then losing is no longer acceptable. Learn from this boys, you are too good to be kept down for long. You will be back and you will be back with a vengence!! Good season. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete